The presenting author submits a poster presentation by creating an account, then selecting Submit New Abstract.
For Poster Symposia please follow the guidelines from Symposia.
Your poster should provide a clear overview of your research aims and serve as a starting point to initiate and stimulate discussions.
The maximum number of words in the abstract body is 300.
For empirical research posters, please include information about participants, method, results, and implications.
For review and theoretical posters, please include enough information about the literature that supports the discussion.
A poster has the same structure as a scientific article and may include the following information:
- Authors (with contact details)
- Poster content should be as clear and concise as possible:
- Use short sentences. Rephrase in order to condense the text whenever is possible.
- Use diagrams, tables, charts or figures if that’s appropriate.
The following characteristics are recommended:
- Use an A1 size, portrait format (594 × 841 mm)
- The font size of the title is at least 80 points, bold face
- The font size of the section headers is at least 32 points, bold face
- The font size of the body of the poster (abstract, introduction, objectives, methods, results and conclusions) is between 18 and 26 points
- Poster abstracts should be written in English
- For Romanian poster session, the abstract can be in English (if you want to share your research with international participants) or in Romanian.
- Eyewitness identification & memory
- Interviewing, interrogations & confessions
- Deception detection & malingering
- Credibility assessment
- Forensic & risk assessment
- Criminal investigations
- Victims & offenders
- Other (to be specified)
At least the presenting author must register as a participant and pay the participation fee by August1st 2020, otherwise the abstract will be automatically removed from the program.
One of the poster sessions will be dedicated mainly to Romanian practitioners/students/researchers.
Authors may indicate a preference for oral presentation/symposium on the abstract submission form. However, considering schedule limitations, the organizers reserve the right to reallocate some oral presentations/symposia as poster presentations/symposia.